Call Us Now
Call Us Now
|RENTALS & SERVICES:|
The following are the services and requirements that the Transitional Housing offer. Upon admission to the program, either the Residential Manager or Staff Member will inform you of the residential location, directions to facility, and your assigned room.
All clients will be required to attend 5x
12-Step Support Groups i.e. Alcoholics Anonymous Narcotics
Anonymous per week. The substance abuse program will
utilize an on-site laboratory to randomly test clients for
- Recommend six  months commitment for admission;
- The individual must be 18 years of age or older;
- The client must be physically, emotionally and behaviorally capable of functioning in a residential setting;
- Client is not a danger to himself or to others;
- Abstained from alcohol and/or drug use at least seventy-two  hours prior to admission;
- Client must be medically stable.
Any individual with ongoing medical problems, including dual diagnosis, may be accepted provided that they are addressing these problems with outside professional help, including medication management.
All cases of questionable admission shall be reviewed by the Program Director or designee. Client and referral sources can contact the main office for fees and/or bed availability.